Friday, September 26, 2008

Just a thought

I am trying to follow my friends travel blog. It's funny when you start to follow a blog because the last thing is first. I always read today's information before I've read yesterday's. I know I can scroll down and work my way up but it feels weird. It's like driving on the left side of the road in Japan. Eventually you get used to it. I really really like my friends blog. So if you want to check it out. Here's the link.
http://blunoz.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to scroll down to where you'll find pictures of yes US! They are on their way to their new home on the East Coast and we do miss them. It's been Boring with a capital B for all now that they've left. We have new neighbors across the street and plenty of kids to play but they're not replaceable. Ahhhh....

No comments: